Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two more Skeleton T-Shirts for Halloween 2008 for my Husband


Back View of my Husband's Skeleton Face T-Shirt






Here is the front view of my Husband's Skeleton Face T-Shirt. I bought both a black and white T-shirt his size, washed them both and the white one shrunk quite a bit. What I'm supposed to do is tuck the black T-shirt inside the white T-Shirt with the Skeketon's Face features cut out so you'll see the black t-shirt through the eyes, nose and space between the teeth. My Husband was cleaver enough to have me cut off the front of the white t-shirt, sew it in front of the black t-shirt and the cut-outs from the white t-shirt, sew them on the back of the black t-shirt. The shirt turned out nicer, plus he didn't want two layers of t-shirts which it would have been if I followed the instructions closely, but I couldn't because of the white t-shirt shrinking. I liked my Husband's t-shirt a little better than mine, but I was still proud of both t-shirts. Since I get cold easy, it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment