Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Projects for Christmas 2007



The other Christmas Gift I had done in time was for my Mother N Law. I hand woven this scarf on a 3 Foot Tri-Loom.



I also completed 2 more handmade gifts for two Members of my Family for Christmas. I made my Oldest Niece a Blue Scarf I hand woven on my faithful knitters loom by Ashford.

I also made a Purple scarf like this one for my Younger Sister and mailed it to her before I realized I forgotten to photograph it first! She loved it! Very late with it. The purple scarf went to my Younger Sister for Christmas. They don't care when they get something as long as they get it!



Catching up on some Old and New Projects. Pretty busy during the Holidays, but I do have a new photo of a pair of Crocheted Socks I made from a "Crochet-Along Sock" Class one of the Members of the 4 Crochet Guilds I belong to. I forget the name of this type of Sock yarn, since I lost the label, but they are a nice color. Planning on making my Mom and Husband a pair.


These are called "After-Though Heels".




Cookie
Hayward, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment