Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Latest and Newer Projects





I finished a handwoven scarf for my Mom for her Birthday last Monday. That was nice. I have one of those newer looms. Ashford Loom for Knitters. I can use some of the leading fancy yarns to weave of all things on ridget heddle loom that's build for that type of yarn(s) which are softs.

I was at the process of crocheting pairs of socks from varigated yarn. This is the 1st pair of Toe ups in a Crochet-A-Long in one of the chat groups I belong developed by one of the Members in the Crochet Guilds I belong on. The first photo of the 1st half of the socks on my feet. She showed us how to do the 2nd half two weeks later and the 3rd part in January 2007. These are called After-though Heel Socks. You do the heel last.

No comments:

Post a Comment